Monday, October 13, 2014

Monday, October 13, 2014


Lately we have been playing alot with Erin's toy Leopold.

Brian and I tried to create a game where we put him on the whiteboard and make bets as to when he would jump off. However the issue is that Leopold holds very tight to whiteboards and windows. He actually sticks overnight. So the game is nullified.

Friday I decorated your Doerfmas tree with the mini-sweater-ornaments. It's adorbs.
Today we are wrapping up Christmas (ba-dum!) and its a pretty soft grey color outside. 
This morning Thomas brought donuts and I was a good girl and didn't eat one.

In other news- I painted my living/dining room the loveliest shade of light gray. I've potentially got a roommate situation worked out, and my rug obsession has reached new heights.

Also - Urban is having 50% off sale items today so get shoppin' for your Sip-n-See outfit!!!!
;)

Ciao,

Conrad reEve.

No comments:

Post a Comment