Friday, October 10, 2014

Friday, October 10, 2014

This blog has 47 pageviews. Maybe this is the start to my career as a blogger mommy!! Erin, can I borrow your newborn? I'll also need a nice camera and a marble tabletop to prop-style my morning cappuccino and fresh flowers on.

This morning I burned myself on the handle of my teacup. This is why.

I went to make a cup of tea and get a glass of OJ, and on the way to the kitchen complimented Tanya on her new hair color. Then I made my tea and when walking back - I heard her say "Have a nice day!" So I turned and with a smile replied "Thank you!" Only to see that she was on the phone and totally not talking to me.

So there I am holding a hot tea with one hand (the handle of this Anthro mug, as my target audience ((Erin)) knows is too small for your fingers so it was full and leaning on my bottom finger - see image!) and OJ with the other hand so I very well couldn't balance my hot tea better, and then I was just so giggly with embarassment I needed to tell this story to someone - but Zach and Brian were in a meeting so I just popped into Blakes office and relayed my 15 second tale. This was apparently 15 seconds too long to hold this hot teacup and now I have a little pink singe on my left middle finger.

And that is the tale of my burnt finger.




Lately Brian Zach and I have been talking about lunch very early in the day. Today we decided at 915 that we are going to get Greek food. so .. Opa!

<3

Conrad reEve.


No comments:

Post a Comment