Monday, October 6, 2014

Monday, October 6th 2014

Today marks the beginning of the first full week without my cousin coworker Erin.

Summary of Events:

At this mornings department meeting we played a new-old game : Noun-Phrase, Verb-Phrase, Illustrate. Which is not so cleverly named but is very fun. My phrase to draw was "Erin's baby Eli / electrifies the water" contributed by Zach and Seth respectively. Rob's interpretation of my drawing was "The new mother bathes her baby in radioactive water." Close enough I suppose. Image below.

Today I made more typography out of Christmas paraphernalia. Zach helped me rip apart artificial pine needles and I stared into the lightbox playing a micro version of pick-up-stix with the little guys. It turned out rad and my favorite part is the christmas sweater looking mini ornaments.

I didn't go to the cafe because all the cafe goers are no longer here. It's a sad thing. Maybe I'll try going on walk breaks or making pour overs. HA! Well, who knows. This morning I bought a coffee from Hilary's cart. This is the third coffee I've drank at work since Trust Training pt. 2. I think I'm becoming an addict.

I promise I'm a way better draw-er. I thought we had like 30 seconds. Sorry mom and dad and everyone. But look -Erin, I put your crossstiches and you're wearing the latest season of Hackwith.



Signing out,

Conrad reEve.

No comments:

Post a Comment