Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Wednesday October 15, 2014

Yesterday was particularly eventful.

I spilled half my lunch in both mine and Thomas' laps, then afterwards, the wind whipped my Tupperware out of my hand and it flew into the baptismal. 

We saw two water snakes when we walked around the lake. This is the smaller of the two, the other one was disgustingly huge and I squealed and it ran away.


Then after lunch Leopold jumped. It was a false alarm since Eli wasn't actually born. Zach cleverly named this event Braxton-Kicks. We put him back on the whiteboard for a second shot at accurate predictions. 


I got a hot Paris tea with steamed milk in the café. The first time I ordered it from Hilary a few days back she gave me an eye- and I said "Madison makes it for me that way!" And she cracked up. Now we call it Deluxe Paris Tea. It's especially rich and delicious for the cool weather.


#hurryupeli!

- Conrad reEve




No comments:

Post a Comment